Monday, October 02, 2006

Typhoon Xangsane a.k.a Milenyo
Well I guess I’d better update y’all cuz as you can see from the photograph of the front page of the Philippine Star for Friday Sept 29, 2006 there’s been lots happening.

I stole the photo from Michelle’s blog which contains her first hand report. See marshallsinmanila.blogspot.com for her experiences of this 'strongest to hit in 11 years'.

I also managed to get some photos in and around our place about a half-hour south of our grandkids. An by the way we and all of Michelle's family are doing well. And though we have all learned (or re-learned) that you can get along without electricity for a few days it is difficult especially in our electrified day and age. But now I have internet back so here goes! Posted by Picasa

No comments: