Thursday, January 14, 2010

Arrived Palawan

Zest Airways flight from Manila to Puerto Princesa arrived without incident though I'll have to admit I did not read the 'How to' document provided with directions on operating the emergency exit which I was in charge of on this scantily filled flight. My bad!

And there's a rumor I did have an electronic device running during the flight that provided accurate positional information along with speed and direction information (which I find entertaining). It also alerted me to various islands that we passed over as we traversed the South China Sea.

Once again we are spending the night in the Duchess Pension, ate dinner at Bruno's and picked up some foodstuffs for the ten day experience. Tomorrow we'll make a few stops one of which is to pick up 5 BioSand filters before heading for Brooke's Point about a 4 1/2 hour ride south.

No comments: